Home | Research | Text analysis tools | CV | Tutorials | Outdoor Shenanigans
For a full account of my research outputs, see my Google Scholar Page and/or my CV.
Recently Published Projects
Below are some selected recently published projects:
- Kyle, K., Choe, A. T., Eguchi, M., LaFlair, G. T., & Ziegler, N. (in press). A comparison of spoken and written language use in traditional and technology mediated learning environments. ETS Research Report Series.
- Kyle, K., Crossley, S., & Verspoor, M. (in press). Measuring longitudinal writing development using indices of syntactic complexity and sophistication. Studies in Second Language Acquisition. https://doi:10.1017/S0272263120000546
- Kyle, K. (2021). Natural language processing for learner corpus research (introduction to the special issue). International Journal of Learner Corpus Research 7(1), pp. 1-16. https://doi.org/10.1075/ijlcr.00019.int
- Kyle, K. & Eguchi, M. (2021). Automatically assessing lexical sophistication using word, bigram, and dependency indices. In S. Granger (Ed.). Perspectives on the Second Language Phrasicon: The View from Learner Corpora. Bristol: Multilingual Matters. https://www.multilingual-matters.com/page/detail/?k=9781788924863
- Zenker, F., Kyle, K. (2021). Investigating minimum text lengths for lexical diversity indices. Assessing Writing 47. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.asw.2020.100505
Current, ongoing, projects
This is under construction (but don’t worry, we are doing lots of awesome things :))