Home | Research | Text analysis tools | CV | Tutorials | Outdoor Shenanigans
A variety of desktop tools can be found at www.linguisticanalysistools.org, a site I maintain in collaboration with Scott Crossley.
- The Tool for the Automatic Analysis if Lexical Diversity (TAALED)
- The Tool for the Automatic Analysis of Lexical Sophistication (TAALES)
- The Tool for the Automatic Analysis of Syntactic Sophistication and Complexity (TAASSC)
- among many others
I have developed some text analysis Python Packages (with more on the way):
- lexical-diversity is a toolkit for calculating a wide number of lexical diversity indices, and is the backbone of TAALED
- corpus-toolkit is a simple but scalable corpus analysis toolkit primarily designed for introductory corpus linguistics classes.
I am currently developing a number of web applications for text analysis. Check back soon!